Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Ice Fishing

Banker · 2 · 1891

Banker

• Global Moderator
  • With God, All things are possible. Matthew 19:26
    • View Profile
    • www.iceprofromohio.com
Ice Fishing. For some it is a new thrill for others a year long anticipation. Right there in the middle is most of you. Or at least the people outside Ohio may think so..I beg to differ. Ice fishing, like hunting, is a limited season. We go into each season more hungry than most and come out wanting more while others keep ice fishing. People go to great lengths...literally to extend the season. Driving hours north or some even fly ( I am going to LOTW with JP Tessier this year) In Ohio we plot, plan, wrench our hands over where, when, how, and what we will use. We organize tackle, reorganize tackle..buy new tackle..organize tackle...reorganize tackle..why do I like ice fishing in Ohio? Because everyone is a die hard!
Scott Albrecht
"Banker"
www.iceprofromohio.com

John 21:6 He said, "Throw your net on the right side of the boat and you will find some."

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
Nothing like the cold on your face and the sunrise dancing off the ice as you twist your first holes on your favorite spot, I can feel the anticipation building as the nights grow colder, hopefully we will head to mille lacs once again for some of those tasty Minnesota jumbos and maybe a wally or two
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

Vexilar