Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Introducing myself

bbodoh · 4 · 4385

bbodoh

• View Profile
Hi all,
I wanted to introduce myself as a new member of this forum. I am fairly new to the area, and by that I mean Ohio. I grew up in Wisconsin, spent a decade in Illinois, most recently lived in Iowa. My career moves me around a bit. Ice fished in all 3 States as well as the U P. I am a long time experience ice fisherman. I am itching to get out on hard water. I live in Mansfield. Any suggestions as to where to fish as well as where I can find good live minnows this time of year would be helpful. Look forward to meeting some of you on the ice. Thanks!
« Last Edit: January 11, 2015, 12:36:02 PM by bbodoh »

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
Welcome fellow iceman, you've stumbled across a ice fishing gold mine! If your up to the short drive join us for the N.E ohio pan fish tournament starting January 18th at nimisila reservoir near akron. It would be a perfect way to scratch that ice fishing itch and meet some fellow ice men from the site, check out details under the pan fish series at the general discussion!
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

bbodoh

• View Profile
Thank you. I think I will come up and check it out.

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Welcome hope to see you the 18 th.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

Vexilar