Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Quality Ice Jigs

HardWater Junkie

• View Profile
    • Hale's Sinker Supply
These guys have some awsome panfish jigs. I have almost all there jigs and there all great. The detail in the paint is awsome. Besides a few jigs from Northland and Custom Jigs and Spins they are all I use. check them out for yourself. http://myworld.ebay.com/quality*ice*jigs*2010
(The link wont work right so you may have to type it in) The user name on ebay is quality*ice*jigs*2010 if you want to go that route
« Last Edit: January 05, 2011, 11:37:46 PM by HardWaterJunkie »
Tim Smith (HardWaterJunkie)

Check out www.HalesSinkerSupply.com for all of your fishing sinker needs. Over 15 different types of sinkers and jigs in sizes from 1/100oz. to 4 lb. Make sure to ask about our custom built rods. From ice-fishing to off-shore we build them all. Message me for quotes

MDBuckeye

• View Profile
I can't find the guy you are talking about.
I wonder if he may have taken his things off Ebay?  Do you have any other way of contacting him?

HardWater Junkie

• View Profile
    • Hale's Sinker Supply
For some reason the link wont work right. Just copy and paste the link and it will take you right there

http://shop.ebay.com/quality*ice*jigs*2010/m.html
« Last Edit: January 06, 2011, 07:30:35 PM by HardWaterJunkie »
Tim Smith (HardWaterJunkie)

Check out www.HalesSinkerSupply.com for all of your fishing sinker needs. Over 15 different types of sinkers and jigs in sizes from 1/100oz. to 4 lb. Make sure to ask about our custom built rods. From ice-fishing to off-shore we build them all. Message me for quotes

beckslabs

• View Profile
Here is a great place to get some jigs with a fast turn around to getting our jigs www.jamminjigs.com

firefish532

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Hey guys I am sure these jigs are the bomb but we have sponsors on this board that most likely won't like it if we start selling jigs that are not theres so if you have a site that is selling jigs either get them to sponsor the site or keep it to yourself I am not trying to make any body mad but respect the sponsors that make this site what it is
Firefish

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com

Vexilar