Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Fishusa.com

crv423 · 9 · 4505

crv423

• Global Moderator
  • Catching is only half the fun!
    • View Profile
Ordered a new eskimo power auger from fish usa.com, one of our sponsors, Got it for the same price as cabelas sale price, and cabelas said it may be on back order for up to a year. It came with a cracked blade cover, they were quick to call eskimo and have a new one sent out no questions asked, and also said if eskimo wouldn't replace it they would out of their stock. Also forgot to mention it was shipped for a flat rate of $6.95, and got to my door in two days. I know where I'm ordering all my fishing gear.
Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com
Alum Creek, Buckeye lake guide

HardWater Junkie

• View Profile
    • Hale's Sinker Supply
I just got 3 new spinning reels from them. I ordered them on Monday, they shipped Tuesday and they arrived today. I couldn't believe how fast my order got to me. I will definitely order from them again.
Tim Smith (HardWaterJunkie)

Check out www.HalesSinkerSupply.com for all of your fishing sinker needs. Over 15 different types of sinkers and jigs in sizes from 1/100oz. to 4 lb. Make sure to ask about our custom built rods. From ice-fishing to off-shore we build them all. Message me for quotes

davidhoheisel

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Great Lakes Largemouth Series
I am glad that they are so quick.

They are really growing every year in there ice Fishing products and i am sure they will continue to increase ice fishing products as we support them.

Thanks for supporting the sponsors support us!
David Hoheisel

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com
Jason Mitchell Rods
Clam
Vexilar
GrandPa Bob's Crappie Jigs
Jammin Jigs

MDBuckeye

• View Profile
I've used them over the last couple years a few times and found their service and prices to be pretty good.  Once in a while you can get free shipping which is pretty cool.

HardWater Junkie

• View Profile
    • Hale's Sinker Supply
Just got another order from them. Bought a lot more then what I needed. That always happens though. I ordered on Monday. They shipped on Tuesday and I recieved it today. All I can say is wow. Excellant service, Fast shipping. I am going to buy a power auger soon. they will deffenatly be high on my list to buy from.

Check out www.HalesSinkerSupply.com for all of your fishing sinker needs. Over 15 different types of sinkers and jigs in sizes from 1/100oz. to 4 lb. Make sure to ask about our custom built rods. From ice-fishing to off-shore we build them all. Message me for quotes

davidhoheisel

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Great Lakes Largemouth Series
We need to get you on the ice and away from the computer before you spend all your money.
David Hoheisel

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com
Jason Mitchell Rods
Clam
Vexilar
GrandPa Bob's Crappie Jigs
Jammin Jigs

Hoss5355

• View Profile
CRV423, not to change the subject, but what kind of oil are you going to use in your mix.  I just got a new Eskimo also, and bought some opti2 oil, but then got a little nervous, and ordered a couple bottles of the viper oil from Eskimo.  I guess I am going to wait for the viper oil to come before I fire it up.  Just curious as to what you were going to use...

HardWater Junkie

• View Profile
    • Hale's Sinker Supply
Hi. My name is Tim and Im a Hard Water Junkie. Ive been a junkie since the day I was born. Its been 4 hrs. since my last fix. O crap Im relapsing now just being on this website. I dont want to be cured from my addiction ever. I live my life by the saying "He who dies with the most jigs wins" and I feel that I have a long ways to go "Because if you aint first your last"... LOL

TURKEY09

• PRO STAFF
    • View Profile

Vexilar