Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Thanks ICEFISHOHIO

cincinnati kid

• View Profile
Went to CJ sunday alone but thanks to this web site I hook up with bruce136. The bite was not hot but we did catch fish.I fished till 2pm caught 6 crappie.Thanks to ratherbefishin for hooking me up with Sam @ the Boathouse Sam gave me the GPS numbers for the structure.Keepers came in 20-25 feet main lake. 8 inches of ICE

icebucketjohn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
That's what this site is all about... shariing ideas, tips, stories and making new friendships.
We Ice Fisherman are all highly addicted, shivering psychotic patients in the frozen asylum of the frigid"

ratherbefishing

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Nice report! Glad to hear that you had a good outing. Did you feel like you got familiar with the lake?

We should meet up next time. There is another member on here from Urbana that I'd like to get together with too. Maybe a CJ outing should be planned. I know that about a dozen members would be likely to have an interest. I'm sure we'd get more than that, given enough notice. The fishing has been pretty good for me down there. I've gotten a couple of hundred panfish (mostly Crappie) in about 5 trips this season.

If we could get members on the different structure plots and nail down the bite, we might stand a chance of having a great day on that lake.
Good Fishin'

Ryan Kerns

Ice Fish Ohio Pro Staff
Vexilar Pro Staff
Clam Pro Staff

Ask me about:
Ice Safety
Vexilar Flashers
Lake St. Clair
Canadian Fishing
C.J. Brown
Indian Lake
Jason Mitchell Rods/Ice Armor by Clam
Panfish
Walleye
Saugeye

triton189

• View Profile
Nice report! Glad to hear that you had a good outing. Did you feel like you got familiar with the lake?

We should meet up next time. There is another member on here from Urbana that I'd like to get together with too. Maybe a CJ outing should be planned. I know that about a dozen members would be likely to have an interest. I'm sure we'd get more than that, given enough notice. The fishing has been pretty good for me down there. I've gotten a couple of hundred panfish (mostly Crappie) in about 5 trips this season.

If we could get members on the different structure plots and nail down the bite, we might stand a chance of having a great day on that lake.

Sound Good!

OhioFisher19

• Global Moderator
  • More Fishin' Less Talkin'
    • View Profile
    • Ohio Outdoors
I could do it but probably not for a couple weeks because of my dad
TEAM IFO Pro Staff
CYA On The Water,
Capt. Jonny Fickert
 "Fishing and Fun with Jonny Fickert"

bruce136

• View Profile
 Glad to hear you caught a few cincinnati kid. Sorry I couldn't stay longer, but had to break down and do something with the family. The wife was tired of the 3 day fish-a-thon.
 I would definitely be in for a CJ outing, as long as I am not working.

davidhoheisel

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Great Lakes Largemouth Series
Glad you guys could hook up. That is what i like about this site is the frienships that are developing.
David Hoheisel

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com
Jason Mitchell Rods
Clam
Vexilar
GrandPa Bob's Crappie Jigs
Jammin Jigs

Salmonid

• View Profile
I know me and some of my buddies have been talking about pulling a get together  at CJ someday soon, if anyone makes it official ill try my best to make it.
Salmonid

Vexilar