Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Not doing well!!!

TURKEY09

• PRO STAFF
    • View Profile
Well this is for the guys that are struggling on the ICE right now and it sounds like alot of the action has slowed down thats including for me. Just remember were in the stage I consider mid ice and the fishing is always slower then I think. Late ice is right around the corner and they will have there feed baskets back on. Keep ur head up guys I know I'm going to.  ;) ;D ;)
« Last Edit: January 22, 2011, 03:16:59 PM by TURKEY09 »
turkey09

wapak ice dawg

• PRO STAFF
    • View Profile
Yes , we all seem to forget ,early ice is great, mid ice stinks and late ice is fast. The thing that has thrown all of us off is the ice came early this year and stayed on for the most part. Kind of an unusual icefishing season but I to think better things are coming probally around super bowl sunday.

davidhoheisel

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Great Lakes Largemouth Series
It is slow right now but will start to fire back up soon.
David Hoheisel

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com
Jason Mitchell Rods
Clam
Vexilar
GrandPa Bob's Crappie Jigs
Jammin Jigs

icebucketjohn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
During "Mid-Ice, the fish will move from the shallow waters to deeper waters and suspend at various depths.  These mid-season conditions require alot of moving, hole drilling and searching for our prey.  Once the area has been drilled and checked, one can always return to those holes in the hopes of "ambushing" traveling schools.
We Ice Fisherman are all highly addicted, shivering psychotic patients in the frozen asylum of the frigid"

TURKEY09

• PRO STAFF
    • View Profile
Thanks Icebucketjohn that's where I believe were at. Charles Mill and Pleasant Hill are both there right now. It's only going to get better!!!!  ;)
turkey09

Vexilar