Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Artic Temps Today

HardWater Junkie

• View Profile
    • Hale's Sinker Supply
Im getting ready to head to Wingfoot today and when I turned on the Weather Channel it was -3 degrees. I was thinking how miserable its going to be if I dont take my shanty. Then a report comes on from International Falls Wisconson where it is -46 degrees. Hearing that made me feel alot better about it being -3. We are probaly having a heat wave for them. LOL.
Tim Smith (HardWaterJunkie)

Check out www.HalesSinkerSupply.com for all of your fishing sinker needs. Over 15 different types of sinkers and jigs in sizes from 1/100oz. to 4 lb. Make sure to ask about our custom built rods. From ice-fishing to off-shore we build them all. Message me for quotes

davek

• Dave Brett Dan
    • View Profile
Hardwater it was 13 below here yesterday morning and what was really bad was the boys had a day out of school and with the wind chills it was just too cold to go out. suppose to be a little warmer today 10. Dave

OhioFisher19

• Global Moderator
  • More Fishin' Less Talkin'
    • View Profile
    • Ohio Outdoors
I like it a lot :)
TEAM IFO Pro Staff
CYA On The Water,
Capt. Jonny Fickert
 "Fishing and Fun with Jonny Fickert"

pig puncher

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
brought back memories. -7 when i went this morning. walked out with some young guy in his 30's i'd guess. made up my mind i wasn't setting up my shanty till he did.fished from 8 till 3 iron man style. another guy was going out as i was loading up to leave. he said you had a shanty and didn't use it? the look on his face ..... priceless. it's nice to know i still can, but froze my drinkin water, froze my minnows, my ice fishin holes, my line.... i'll use my shack next time.

ratherbefishing

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Sing along if you know the words...
*We're having a heat waaaave...... a tropical heat waaaave.*

Went out this morning and was so cold that I figured out what "shiver me timbers" means.

(Read this part in pirate speak for best effect)
Me timbers are me bones says I!!!! And then I has a laugh!!!

.... and then I puts down me shanty and gets back in me carrr.

Good Fishin'

Ryan Kerns

Ice Fish Ohio Pro Staff
Vexilar Pro Staff
Clam Pro Staff

Ask me about:
Ice Safety
Vexilar Flashers
Lake St. Clair
Canadian Fishing
C.J. Brown
Indian Lake
Jason Mitchell Rods/Ice Armor by Clam
Panfish
Walleye
Saugeye

raven44875

just wanted to say thanks hardwater for taking the time and showing us a new spot yesterday.and giving us some pointers.we had a great time.would like to do it again some day.

HardWater Junkie

• View Profile
    • Hale's Sinker Supply
No problem. I had a great time also and it nice meeting fellow IFOers. Anytime you guys want to come up just let me know.
Tim Smith (HardWaterJunkie)

Check out www.HalesSinkerSupply.com for all of your fishing sinker needs. Over 15 different types of sinkers and jigs in sizes from 1/100oz. to 4 lb. Make sure to ask about our custom built rods. From ice-fishing to off-shore we build them all. Message me for quotes

Vexilar