Ice Fish Ohio Forum

fishing line?

Guest · 6 · 2842

raven44875

what kind of fishing line does everyone use for panfish? i tried some regular braided line and it wasnt a very good experience.thx

HardWater Junkie

• View Profile
    • Hale's Sinker Supply
I use 1 and 2 lb for my panfish rods and 4 lb for my walleye rods.
Tim Smith (HardWaterJunkie)

Check out www.HalesSinkerSupply.com for all of your fishing sinker needs. Over 15 different types of sinkers and jigs in sizes from 1/100oz. to 4 lb. Make sure to ask about our custom built rods. From ice-fishing to off-shore we build them all. Message me for quotes

panfisher1402

• View Profile
I have had real good luck with Berkley Triline Micro Ice. I use 2lb test for panfish

HardWater Junkie

• View Profile
    • Hale's Sinker Supply
I use berkley lazer ice. I have it in the 2 and 4 lb. I got mine from ebay. The price is cheap and the line is good. I have been using it all season with no problems here is the link to it. He has other sizes also. They are 400 yrd spools also. Most ice line is around 100 yrds per spool. Something to think when looking at prices.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ICE-FISHING-LINE-2-lb-Eagle-Claw-Lazer-GREEN-/120660493419?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1c17ed046b
« Last Edit: January 23, 2011, 01:02:47 PM by HardWaterJunkie »
Tim Smith (HardWaterJunkie)

Check out www.HalesSinkerSupply.com for all of your fishing sinker needs. Over 15 different types of sinkers and jigs in sizes from 1/100oz. to 4 lb. Make sure to ask about our custom built rods. From ice-fishing to off-shore we build them all. Message me for quotes

raven44875

dang!!thats a good price on that stuff.thanks..i think i will order some.

Vexilar