Ice Fish Ohio Forum

ice Fishing Boots Replacement

icebucketjohn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
My old military black Mickey Mouse Boots have seen their best days.  I'm looking at replacing them with the Military, White Bunny Boots.

Any places sell them in the Akron/Canton Area?

We Ice Fisherman are all highly addicted, shivering psychotic patients in the frozen asylum of the frigid"

fishingful

• View Profile
I would like to know too. Never had luck finding them in size 13. I put mine on the other day in the snow and the right boot is split. Time for new ones.

icebucketjohn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Ebay has them for sale... many outlets have size 13. 

I'd prefer to buy local, if possible before I go to ebay.
We Ice Fisherman are all highly addicted, shivering psychotic patients in the frozen asylum of the frigid"

Banker

• Global Moderator
  • With God, All things are possible. Matthew 19:26
    • View Profile
    • www.iceprofromohio.com
I have size 16 Army Surplus had em
Scott Albrecht
"Banker"
www.iceprofromohio.com

John 21:6 He said, "Throw your net on the right side of the boat and you will find some."

icebucketjohn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Stars & Stripes in Barberton only carries the Black MM's., cannot order the White MM's.

Went to Buckeye Surplus in Akron today (Weds., 11/16).  He only had Black MM's despite telling me differently over the phone.  

I'm still looking at the White MM Bunny Boots eventhough he stated they were the same, plus the White MM's aren't as durable.  (I questioned those comments).

Looks like I may have to order On-Line., but I'm reading the market is flooded with 'Chinese-Made Knock-Offs'.  Will have to order from a reputable supplier.

icebucketjohn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Black MM's were $95

icebucketjohn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Ordered a pair of White Mickey Mouse from Coleman Military Surplus., New for $85 (Including Shipping) on Tuesday 12/1.  They should arrive by the weekend.

Got out 2x already (11/21 & 11/22) at Mogadore Res

The new boots should be here before our next hardwater session

Ready for the ice!

Bring It!
« Last Edit: December 02, 2014, 08:15:43 AM by icebucketjohn »

Fishin 2

• View Profile
Can anyone tell me, do the mm boots run true to size or are they large,small or what, I normally get into a 13 with thick socks. Just in case I need to order online. Thanks a lot, Mike
Take a Kid Fishing, You'll need the help Carrying Fish  !!

Vexilar