Ice Fish Ohio Forum

looking for the results

wapak ice dawg

• PRO STAFF
    • View Profile
I went to Mikes Bait Shop(Indian Lake) yesterday and I told him I have been fishing Grand Lake St. Marys all season killed them early but as of late is been dead. He proceeded to tell me the lake manager at Grand Lake took some test to determine the toxin levels for the lake. The results showed the lake is at it's highest toxin level ever. I can't find any results posted and was wondering if anyone knew where or how to find them. Please leave in general discussion, not too many people look at the grand lake tab. Thanks

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
I don't know, but did you look at the ODNR web page or google it?  I've also gotten information by calling ODNR directly. All that is public info and they'll be willing to share with you.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

quackpot

• View Profile
Mike still lives by celina, he owned the outdoorsman many years ago. He's not very tech savey, still uses a flip phone. He looks at me and shakes his head when he's shown something on mine. Check with odnr.

g

• View Profile
Whenever I have a question, I call the ODNR for my district and talk to the fisheries biologist. They have up to date info. and are glad to answer your questions. Please post any info. you get. Thanks

Vexilar