Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Got my 2017 ice guide today!!

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
ITS OUT!!!!  Picked up the 2017 ice fishing guide 5 minutes ago. Can't wait to get home and read it!  Grab em before they're gone guys.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

g

• View Profile

icebucketjohn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Nice to hear.  Will have to pick one up also.

It always has a way with getting me juiced up the hardwater season.
We Ice Fisherman are all highly addicted, shivering psychotic patients in the frozen asylum of the frigid"

toadfish

• View Profile
ITS OUT!!!!  Picked up the 2017 ice fishing guide 5 minutes ago. Can't wait to get home and read it!  Grab em before they're gone guys.

Where did you find it?  I have been looking everywhere and have only been able to find the gear guide.  I have plenty of gear but not enough fish finding and catching knowledge.  Even in-fisherman.com says it is not out yet.
Pro ice fisherman, amateur icefishing catcherman.

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
I found it at the Giant Eagle in Louisville. And since I've seen it at Canton Wal-Mart. Don't know if they're sold out now or not, but I saw them at Walmart last week. 
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

Vexilar