Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Crappiekiller

• View Profile
Checked congress lake road today about 15 20 yards off the dock 3 3 and half of clear ice but that's besides the point who wants to meet up and go catch some fish somewhere Saturday I'm down for anywhere wanted to hit skeeter or pyma but don't think there gonna be good enough same with milton and berlin

fishingful

• View Profile
I got out there after dark and saw where you drilled but did not want to check it alone in the dark. I will be at Mogadore or wingfoot if I can Saturday.

Numb fingers

• View Profile
gonna check the ice at moggy this afternoon if its good will be goin to clr at daylight Saturday. need 4  inches lol

Numb fingers

• View Profile
hey guys checked clr this evening 2to maybe 2/112 inches. there were 2 shantys out on east side watched one guy spud outside his shanty and on 3 hits went through.not very hard hits either.  please be careful guys too thin for my blood.

fishingful

• View Profile
We're you in a truck with a dog? I walked out a ways to check the ice. It got better further out.

Numb fingers

• View Profile
I was with a buddy  in a Silverado. didn't go far  after seeing another guy go through with 3 hits from his spud real easy hits. trying osp tomorrow.heard of better ice . if so its gonna be packed lol.

Vexilar