Ice Fish Ohio Forum

3-11

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
just got back from nimi on the north end went went from the launch towards pizza all way to the middle of the point , 2" of water on top of the ice,,, its still 12 with 5-6 clear. glad I had my gas drill ;D   try and drill on the high places or the water will run in like a toilet flushing, had to abandon a hole because the run in was bad,...just had a couple hours , just testing....got 1 nice red ear and about 8-9 pencil perch......heading out tomm - Thursday will be on north end somewhere ...no shanty  traveling light..... ;D  there were about 16 people out today on north end....bugs are out flyin around..
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
Any catfish, heard you were quite the catfish whisperer ;D
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

Hawaiian Ice

• View Profile
You left too early.  We only caught an occasion pencil perch here and there until after dark, then the suspended crappie start hitting hard till 9:30pm.  We ended up with 17 keepers and released/missed about 1 dozen of so.  I was fishing with my son and his friend.

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
good one 36   heheeh  no cats though  yeah!!!     hey Hawaiian ice what were you getting the crappie on? im thinking of stayin Friday after dark to try for some of those crappys...figure I better get in what fishin I can ... ;D    its funny but all the holes I drilled across the lake  should have neutralized the water flow ?   
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

Vexilar