Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Deer Creek crappie 1/9

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Bite was slower today, but fish were bigger on average.  Here's a 12"er I got on a Glo Genz Worm tipped with a waxie.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
ok slab I believe that's a stuffed crappy  ;D   hahaah   and would you leave me some fish  gosh if you keep getting them what will I catch... cant get out until sat hope the rain doesn't get bad..forecast  is rain late fri and early sat then spotty... but now I cant decide where 2 go ...
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
I put them all back!! ;D Didn't feel like cleaning fish. I'm bummed about not being able to get out until Monday. Hope the rain doesn't screw it all up. The bite has been fantastic the last 2 days, but today it was slower, but the fish were bigger!  Good bite here now!
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
last time I went out there I went straight out from handicap lot about 70 yds  and it was CATFISH city,  :P one silver after another..picked up and went out from the park about half way in deeper water and mixed bag of perch craps gills...
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

Vexilar