Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Special thanks to Nate!! (Ntoiceman36)

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
I just wanted to take a minute and thank Nate for all his hard work with this site!!  He has invested a lot of time and resources in really improving the site!!  From the IFO merchandise to the panfish series, he has been a great addition for us!!  I appreciate his going above and beyond in what he does for the sport of ice fishing, the local community, and our fantastic site!!  Thanks again to a great guy and huge asset to the icefishohio family!!
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
 Thanks slab! This site is great and I'm glad to be a part of it. I've come to know alot of the members and made some great friends. Some of my best times were spent with fellow fisherman from ifo.
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

Downthehole

• View Profile
I just wanted to take a minute and thank Nate for all his hard work with this site!!  He has invested a lot of time and resources in really improving the site!!  From the IFO merchandise to the panfish series, he has been a great addition for us!!  I appreciate his going above and beyond in what he does for the sport of ice fishing, the local community, and our fantastic site!!  Thanks again to a great guy and huge asset to the icefishohio family!!

+1 thanks Nate....
Newbie to ice fishing but loving it!

icebucketjohn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
+3 Nate 

We Ice Fisherman are all highly addicted, shivering psychotic patients in the frozen asylum of the frigid"

quackpot

• View Profile

Vexilar