Ice Fish Ohio Forum

12/31/10

HardWater Junkie

• View Profile
    • Hale's Sinker Supply
We started close to the ramp in the main park at 7a. By 8a we had over 20 crappie. then they shut off. we caught a few straglers in between the islands and out at the 15. They wouldnt hit minnows.  The only thing they seemed to want was a # 2 nickel swedish pimple tipped with maggots. I had to leave at 11 but after I left my buddy caught a nice 20 inch bass.
Tim Smith (HardWaterJunkie)

Check out www.HalesSinkerSupply.com for all of your fishing sinker needs. Over 15 different types of sinkers and jigs in sizes from 1/100oz. to 4 lb. Make sure to ask about our custom built rods. From ice-fishing to off-shore we build them all. Message me for quotes

Big Daddy

• I am Big Daddy
    • View Profile
Me and 3 of my buddies got out there at 1:30. It was the dead sea... That is until dusk. A school came through and it was all kinds of HOT action. 15 crappie, 1 perch, 1 gill... They were hammering a white Northland Bro-Bug tipped with maggots. It was cool watching the fish fly up from 9 to 5 feet after the jig... Only problem was I was the only one who caught fish... except 1... LOL! Wasn't a problem for me! LOLOLOL
Take a kid fishing and pass it on.

Bass Pro Shops Pro Staff
Microspoons Pro Staff

Vexilar