Ice Fish Ohio Forum

1/9/11

HardWater Junkie

• View Profile
    • Hale's Sinker Supply
Went out for a 3 hrs this evening. Ended up with 39 crappie. All were 8 to 9 inchs. Was fishing in 15 feet water. Fish only suspending to 13 to 10 feet. Caught most on Swedish Pimple. Caught the rest on a 1/80 oz. orange jig with a luma glow berkley gulp alive 1 inch fry. The ice was 7 to 8 good inchs. Ill be back tomorrow with with my big wood sled. Im going to start just out from the Pavillion/Flag pole.
Tim Smith (HardWaterJunkie)

Check out www.HalesSinkerSupply.com for all of your fishing sinker needs. Over 15 different types of sinkers and jigs in sizes from 1/100oz. to 4 lb. Make sure to ask about our custom built rods. From ice-fishing to off-shore we build them all. Message me for quotes

bluegillkiller

• View Profile
was out sat drilled about 40 holes and got 9 fish is their a size limit on the crappie their yet

HardWater Junkie

• View Profile
    • Hale's Sinker Supply
NO size or amount limit on crappies at Wingfoot. Where did you fish at?
Tim Smith (HardWaterJunkie)

Check out www.HalesSinkerSupply.com for all of your fishing sinker needs. Over 15 different types of sinkers and jigs in sizes from 1/100oz. to 4 lb. Make sure to ask about our custom built rods. From ice-fishing to off-shore we build them all. Message me for quotes

bluegillkiller

• View Profile
we started out by the boat ramp then we moved twords the flag pole was bad day i guess tryin again sat hopefully

Vexilar