Ice Fish Ohio Forum

1/11/11

HardWater Junkie

• View Profile
    • Hale's Sinker Supply
Only fished from 8 to 12 this morning. I never really got on em today. went to the 15. Found out my auger blades were really dull so only managed to drill 9 holes so I couldnt fish like I wanted to. ended up with 6 crappie and a perch. Lost a monster 2 ft. below my hole. Never got a good look at it but what ever it was it was huge.
Tim Smith (HardWaterJunkie)

Check out www.HalesSinkerSupply.com for all of your fishing sinker needs. Over 15 different types of sinkers and jigs in sizes from 1/100oz. to 4 lb. Make sure to ask about our custom built rods. From ice-fishing to off-shore we build them all. Message me for quotes

bluegillkiller

• View Profile
headed out in am u been back out do any good

HardWater Junkie

• View Profile
    • Hale's Sinker Supply
I havent been able to get back out with the snow and been pouring fishing sinkers and jigs for the last 3 days. Im headed out to Mogadore tonight. Were going to fish west of 43. We are going to meet at the 43 boat house at 3 pm

Check out www.HalesSinkerSupply.com for all of your fishing sinker needs. Over 15 different types of sinkers and jigs in sizes from 1/100oz. to 4 lb. Make sure to ask about our custom built rods. From ice-fishing to off-shore we build them all. Message me for quotes

bluegillkiller

• View Profile
good luck we went thismorin was allover lake caught 2 fish very very depressin

HardWater Junkie

• View Profile
    • Hale's Sinker Supply
Let me know the next time your going and maybe I can show you a few of my spots.

bluegillkiller

• View Profile

HardWater Junkie

• View Profile
    • Hale's Sinker Supply
I will be there as long as it doesnt snow and I get stuck plowing.

Vexilar