Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Stuff...

Eyewall

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • epicicefishing.com
Yes Banker, I wrap em in foil and set it on top of heater, flipping them as needed. David I will make sure to bring you a slice, trade ya for some jerky and 1 of your hot spots, lol
EPIC ICE FISHING ADVENTURES-
ICEFISHOHIO.COM -
VEXILAR - PK LURES
ICEJUNKIESOUTDOORS.COM - ACE CUSTOM RODS
VULTURE SYSTEMS- VICIOUS FISHING
STRICKER ICE - AQUA VU- NEBULOUS FLOTATION
PRO CURE SCENTS- GRIM OUTDOORS

futurestrader

• View Profile
    • Byrneinvest
This could get interesting I have some super high heat pistachio nuts that I would trade for jerky.
Pro Staff Member
Fishing for panfish
Walleye on Erie
www.byrneinvest.com

erierider

• Global Moderator
  • I have a Chubby!
    • View Profile
What do you wrap them in...foil? Just wondering how to pull that off without causing a fire as I would like to try it myself.

Banker,
Go get one of the old style metal paint grates from sherwin williams. Bend the two arms down and in til they match the spacing on the metal guard on your buddy heater. drill a hole on each side of your bent arms, remove the BH grate and put on the paint rack grate and replace, like this pic attached. You then have a cooking rack for the BH. Toasted cheese/sandwiches, warm pizza or anything else you can think of. Think at times I enjoy the cooking on the heater than the fish....well only when it's slow.
I will be out this weekend but fishing a private area with one of the guys from my summer place. It's gonna be fun to be back on. You all be safe out there!!
« Last Edit: January 03, 2013, 10:30:50 AM by erierider »
Ice Fish Ohio
Pro Staff
Team Dreamweaver Spoons
Orange Crush Reef Runner Troller

futurestrader

• View Profile
    • Byrneinvest
Every time I went ice fishing with erierider he never offered me a hot dog.  Mr. Glutten.  How about coming over to my shanty for once with a treat?  Claims he is fishing and is in there putting on an iron chef show.
Pro Staff Member
Fishing for panfish
Walleye on Erie
www.byrneinvest.com

Luvztaphish

• Please help keep our waterways clean .
    • View Profile
Maybe that should be his new handle. ;D

Vexilar