Ice Fish Ohio Forum

uv light question

Poll

Should I take my uv flashlight for charging lures to my hotel?

Yes, good way to kill time.
1 (16.7%)
No, to gross.
2 (33.3%)
I'd never sleep again after what I found!
3 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 6

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
I saw on the show hotel impossible that Anthony takes a uv light in rooms and looks around. All sorts of stains appear that you can't see with the naked eye. All he used was the same light we use to charge glow and uv jigs.  Should I take it next week on my overnight trip?  Or would it be too scary to know what's in a holiday Inn express?  ;D
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
tell ya a story.. ;D  long time ago I bought a small pocket uv light that was for sanitizing small areas AND to charge my lures  hehe  carried it around looking for whatever on whatever and freaked myself out....now it charges my lures...the end      ps...you also need the spray to make it glow
« Last Edit: January 01, 2015, 09:58:32 PM by snowcone »
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

g

• View Profile
Scary thought seeing all the stains in a hotel slab. Even scarier if you know what each stain is. Curiosity factor may be high but I wouldn't want to know. I would only use it to charge your lures. If you do check for stains, post your results to satisfy my curiosity.
                                                                                                                 Grant

Vexilar