Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Got the fever

Scott Mac

• View Profile
Well I sat here all day going through rods, restringing them, eatching ice fishing videos on youtube, and going through tackle. From what I see on the extended forcast it may be possible to have 3 inches in sheltered areas at indian next weekend. The water leval should be up to normal which will help. Last year it was about 2 feet low at the beginning of season.

We really need counseling this hobby can't be healthy...LOL
Good Fishing and BE SAFE !!!!!
Panfishing is the way to go !!!!!
See you on the ice

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com
Custom jigs and spins
Frabill
Hopefully vexlar
Hummingbird
Fish TV

crv423

• Global Moderator
  • Catching is only half the fun!
    • View Profile
Man I hope so, I've been hitting the docks just to get out. Chanel 4 said tonight the cold snap is here to stay, they also said at least 4 nights in the teens and wind chills in the single digits this week, hopefully we'll be on long island this weekend. I know 'm ready, gear has been ready since last week. 
Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com
Alum Creek, Buckeye lake guide

HardWater Junkie

• View Profile
    • Hale's Sinker Supply
i just looked at the 10 day and its all ice making weather. The only problem is there caling for snow for the next 2 days in N.E. Ohio. The ice needs to hurry up already. We've only been waiting for 9 months.
Tim Smith (HardWaterJunkie)

Check out www.HalesSinkerSupply.com for all of your fishing sinker needs. Over 15 different types of sinkers and jigs in sizes from 1/100oz. to 4 lb. Make sure to ask about our custom built rods. From ice-fishing to off-shore we build them all. Message me for quotes

crv423

• Global Moderator
  • Catching is only half the fun!
    • View Profile
Got everything in the shanty, checked it twice, hopefully I'll be on long island this weekend. Anyone else gonna try to get out this weekend.
Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com
Alum Creek, Buckeye lake guide

Scott Mac

• View Profile
I am hoping to get out. I wont be able to make it to Toledo for the show so I hope to be on the ice...
Good Fishing and BE SAFE !!!!!
Panfishing is the way to go !!!!!
See you on the ice

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com
Custom jigs and spins
Frabill
Hopefully vexlar
Hummingbird
Fish TV

Vexilar