Ice Fish Ohio Forum

pizza bay

FreezyP

• View Profile
Fished pizza bay yesterday from 2:30 till dark caught a few gills some spots Were sketchy ice..

kortis04

• View Profile
Were you in the frabill?  I walked out there seemed like closer to the point you got the thicker the ice was :-X

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Where did you park to access the bay?
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

FreezyP

• View Profile

kortis04

• View Profile
I talked to the pizza shop yesterday, you will get towed if the towing company next door catches you.  B an d bar is open friday  and saturday, park there during the week

icebucketjohn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
I'd rather park at C1 and trek across the lake then take a chance behind the Pizza Shop and B&D Bar.... getting a ticket or towed
We Ice Fisherman are all highly addicted, shivering psychotic patients in the frozen asylum of the frigid"

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
also folks don't forget the vandalism last year, safer to park in the park , its patrolled at least...
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

steelneyes

• View Profile
Yes, definitely park in the park.  Besides getting ticketed or towed, parking without permission amounts to trespassing.  I'm sure that all the parking in the small space available on park property and it getting torn up into a mud pit is what got it closed.  The businesses pay dearly for their space and it's not fair to them to park there and take up potential customer parking to go fishing behind their place of business.  I'm sure none of us would tolerate someone parking in our driveway or front yard to go to the park at the end of the street.

Also note that "berm parking" is prohibited in the park as well, so pulling off and parking in any area that isn't a designated area can result in tickets as well.  It only takes a few people to get things going in the wrong direction.  Especially with the theft issues out there last year, we need the eyes of the park rangers and local sheriff and pd.  Not keeping them busy ticketing and towing cars gives them more time to patrol and watch out for suspicious activity.
Spud one, spud two, if it went through, so will you!

Vexilar