Ice Fish Ohio Forum

WOW 11-16-15 on erie in my t shirt

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
wow what a day . got up and said to myself  HOOK UP THE BOAT , and head to lorain. so with a great count of emeralds from hot waters I headed out to the fog horn with the pack. set up , a few perch later it was just slow . so cranked er up on the flat water and headed north , didn't really mark much out deeper most was between 45 and 25 fow...wound up with some perch , junk fish , and a nice steelie full of eggs...not ready to put the boat up, ready to troll  yeah baby.......IN MY T-SHIRT    hahahahahah
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

quackpot

• View Profile
I just covered the boat last Sunday, really didn't want to. I'm jealous and glad you didn't post pictures.

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
sorry no pics, I try not to handle my phone to much in the boat , I m still hoping for a couple more trips before I have to put the boat up. and all the trout did was stink up my boat , my cooler, and my kitchen...hahahha   oh well I think I was joy riding as much as I fished, and after 25 mph I loose both sonars....funny thing was there was a bunch of 12 - 14 ft boats out , even a yaker.....

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Awesome!   I want to get out one more time up there too. Work had been crazy though. But boat is ready to go on a moments notice!
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

g

• View Profile
Definitely jealous snowcone. Like quackpot, I winterized my boat Sunday. If I didn't live 3 1/2 hours, I wouldn't have so I could fish a few more times. Oh well, just have to wait on ice.

icebucketjohn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Nice late season Erie report & adventure.
We Ice Fisherman are all highly addicted, shivering psychotic patients in the frozen asylum of the frigid"

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
thnx guys , I only live about an hour to lorain, and its a duck shoot right now, slab its always a last second decision because of weather....but I'm ready... I marked a lot of bait schools between 25 ft and 38 ft , you can tell the perch schools and the white bass and white perch schools they travel at different depths ...saw some nice wally marks in 38 ft maybe trout mixed in....I wish I would have trolled instead of perchin, but oh well.....fish on guys      8)

Fishin 2

• View Profile
For walleyes, troll the big pickerel reef area, cone. Nice fish being caught.
Bet the nite bite off the reefs now are killer too. Mike
Take a Kid Fishing, You'll need the help Carrying Fish  !!

Vexilar