Ice Fish Ohio Forum

C-1 Evening 2/3/15

Hawaiian Ice

• View Profile
Fished C-1 yesterday after work.  Parking lot was full, but everyone was pretty spread out.  Caught a bunch of perch, crappie and green sunfish. None was keepers.  Ice is getting pretty thick.  I was wore out after drilling three holes straight.

holehopper

• Thy seas are so great,and my boat is so small.
    • View Profile
i feel you on the drilling,one hole for me and i have to take a blow,might invest in a electric drill set up,i've seen some that work pretty good,were you fishing deep water?
I love sports,especially one I can do sitting down!                                                                          Freshwater Drum-Life Member                                                                      Trigger-X

Hawaiian Ice

• View Profile
i feel you on the drilling,one hole for me and i have to take a blow,might invest in a electric drill set up,i've seen some that work pretty good,were you fishing deep water?
10 fow.  Drilled 3 holes 5ft apart from each other.  The first one was the only one not loaded with weeds and was producing fish.  Should have stopped after one and save some muscle power, LOL.

holehopper

• Thy seas are so great,and my boat is so small.
    • View Profile
live and learn,we all think the next hole we drill is going to be the hot one,and sometimes it is,thats why we do it,thanks.
I love sports,especially one I can do sitting down!                                                                          Freshwater Drum-Life Member                                                                      Trigger-X

Vexilar