Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Fishing tomorrow-anyone? Anywhere?

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Loaded up the truck and got my waxies tonight. Hoping to hit Mogadore or C-5 at Nimi tomorrow. Anyone check the ice today?  If those lakes aren't ready, anyone know where some safe ice is?  I'm going to miss Friday-Sunday out of town. Really need to scratch the itch before I go!  I'm looking to head out around 8-8:30 if anyone else wants to meet up at a lake.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
If we are talking safe ice I would try minnesota or Wisconsin maybe the dakotas, with the wind weve had over the last few days we just are not ready to walk on water yet slab, but if you find some at nimi let us know and we will see you there
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
I'll be somewhere tomorrow, icebucketjohn was on mogadore today.  Report wasn't great on size,  but I have to fish somewhere. I think I'll try Nimi at C-5 first and if it's not ready, I'll go over to Mogadore. Keep you all posted. Ice season is upon us fellow fishermen!!!!!!!!!
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
good luck slab, seems sketchy but I hope im wrong 
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

jmsteele187

• View Profile
I hear ya slab, I'll be somewhere Sunday and maybe Monday.  I may have to do a little driving around town to find good ice.

Vexilar