Ice Fish Ohio Forum

new toy--look how tiny!

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Got my micro Aqua-Vu from UPS today.  Features are awesome; can zoom in and out, control lighting, flip the image on the screen, and it's color.  It really is the size of a smart phone, with the camera smaller than my thumb.  Here's a pic.  Now can't wait for good ice again to get it out and see how it preforms.  I know it's a lot lighter than my old bulky camera system, very excited to try it!!  ;D ;D
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Ive been thinking about it.  It's not too huge, about 8" square all the way around.  Also has new battery this summer.  I'm open to fair offers.  I'm in canton.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
aaww dude is that the new version with sd card ,  that is the one I was going to get ...im so jelous... ;D ;D  the first version didn't have a memory card..   rock on  8) 8) ;D
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

Salmonid

• View Profile
definitely t I used it and put it away then used it for a bit etc and its possible I left it on or it got turned on when I put it away stay tuned...  Great pics when its not bright and sunny out then you really need a sno shield to keep al the brightlight out, other then that, its all good.

Salmonid

steelneyes

• View Profile
My buddy got last years version, awesome technology!
I did not get a chance to mess with his much but it did tell us we were fishing schools of shad at Ladue last spring.  No wonder they had not interest. 
Has anyone played with it in the open water?  Wondering if it would be useful to get a look at some spring crappie spots.  They are finally compact enough and affordable that I have considered purchasing one. 

But I am fearing all the new stuff we have all just gotten may be offensive to the ice gods, I am guilty too, just ordered a ton of jigs and plastics from Santa to Me.  At least that's why I told the better half I was watching for his brown truck with an elf to knock on the door ;D
Spud one, spud two, if it went through, so will you!

zoeconner

• View Profile
    • QuickFishTipUp
Slab if you can stop and put it in open water that would be a good test. What did you have before this new toy.
The first tip up that can be fished on ice and land.

www.quickfishtipup.com

Vexilar