Ice Fish Ohio Forum

12-27-10

HardWater Junkie

• View Profile
    • Hale's Sinker Supply
Fished east of congress lake rd. this morning. Caught nothing but dink gills and perch as I had expected to. I remember now why I dont like to fish that part of the lake. Its not that most of the fish you catch are small its that there are some really disrespectful fisherman that fish there. These guys leave piles of small fish all over the ice. If you dont want the fish throw them back. Its not up to us to decide whats best for the lake. That is up to the state to decide. Not only do they leave fish they also leave their trash. Coming off the ice I picked up 2 propane bottles and some other trash. We are all grown men and women and we should act that way. If you brought it on the ice take it back off the ice with you. Mogadore Reservoir is a beautiful place and we need to keep it that way. I dont mean to come off sounding like an A- hole but its getting ridiculous. This is the same reason that some other lakes and ponds are now closed to the public.
Tim Smith (HardWaterJunkie)

Check out www.HalesSinkerSupply.com for all of your fishing sinker needs. Over 15 different types of sinkers and jigs in sizes from 1/100oz. to 4 lb. Make sure to ask about our custom built rods. From ice-fishing to off-shore we build them all. Message me for quotes

icebucketjohn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Good point HWJ...

LEAVE NOTHING BUT FOOTPRINTS!
We Ice Fisherman are all highly addicted, shivering psychotic patients in the frozen asylum of the frigid"

Vexilar