Ice Fish Ohio Forum

That's all folks!!

Minnowhead

• View Profile
I'm done! Putting the shanty up and dumpin out the bait puck! All my gear is sitting silently on the shelf and the Vexilar has been charged up and waiting for mid year recharge.  I have had a great short season.  Made some new ice friends and even got to take a trip out of state! I wish you all the best spring crappie bite and a hot summer of catfishin'. Robins are chirping and softball practice is starting. A sure sign of spring. I have spotted a few groundhogs stretching their legs and decided to grab my varmint rifle and persue my other passion. Please post up your spring hog walleye pics cuz I will be lurking this awesome site! Take care guys, I am out! -Minnow
Throwing ice cubes in the lake all summer long!

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
Ah catfish,a sure sign of things to come,those walleye harnesses won't know what hit em!good luck to all this summer be safe ;D
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Yes, all have a safe, productive summer.  I'll be giving softwater updates on the big green basses on here. That's all I fish for from march 15-Thanksgiving. Then it's all about the crappies when the waters cold or hard.  I'll keep everyone posted! ;D
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

Luvztaphish

• Please help keep our waterways clean .
    • View Profile
 ;D I'm hearing the Robins also , time has slipped away . It's time to break out the long rods and fill the stringer. Everyone have a great soft water season .
« Last Edit: March 09, 2013, 09:58:54 PM by Luvztaphish »

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
just a heavy sigh for the melting ice  :P  oh well  took my boat out today  ;D  see ya all out there   ;D ;D ;D
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

davidhoheisel

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Great Lakes Largemouth Series
It looks like the season is over but we will be back next year and i look forward to getting out next winter.
David Hoheisel

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com
Jason Mitchell Rods
Clam
Vexilar
GrandPa Bob's Crappie Jigs
Jammin Jigs

Vexilar