Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Jan 9th

Downthehole

• View Profile
I'm looking forward to seeing everyone on Saturday. 3 weeks out through vacation and illness has me craving a dock tourney......who's going?
Newbie to ice fishing but loving it!

g

• View Profile

quackpot

• View Profile

Saw guy

• View Profile
If I can shake this darn crud, I plan on being there. Has anyone called Cheshire market to see if they got minnows. I heard they had none last weekend. Funny, I got minnows there a week and a half ago, and by the time I got to my destination, I had about a dozen floaters. Lost a few more dozen over the next couple days. They must have had something in the water that killed them.

wis2ohio

• View Profile
I would love to go but need to fill my last deer tag before I start school next week, thank god this is the last 6 months of school.

Downthehole

• View Profile
If I can shake this darn crud, I plan on being there. Has anyone called Cheshire market to see if they got minnows. I heard they had none last weekend. Funny, I got minnows there a week and a half ago, and by the time I got to my destination, I had about a dozen floaters. Lost a few more dozen over the next couple days. They must have had something in the water that killed them.

I just called them and they have minnows.....

30inthabucket

• Ice fishing calls... I answer
    • View Profile
Yeah I'm still deciding if I'm gonna fish or hunt on Saturday. Got plenty of meat but my buck tag is still in my pocket.   :'( Then again I haven't seen a good buck since mid Nov. And I have a bunch of new tungsten jigs and jigging raps after a shopping spree last week that are dying to be used. So I'll prob be there.

g

• View Profile
The weather forecast is for the rain to hold off until the afternoon so either endeavor should be dry.

Downthehole

• View Profile
Guys,

I drive to work past Scioto/O'Shaughnessy Reservoir each day at there's skim ice on it. We could have same at Alum Creek on Saturday.....not an issue though..

Andy

Just reeleyez

• View Profile
North end of Hoover has some ice as well which isn't far from alum

wis2ohio

• View Profile
Think I am going to skip hunting Saturday and enjoy a day off dock fishing. I have been hunting since darn near opening week and I need fishing time.

I live in Holmes county so if anyone wants to share a ride that drives near my areas I can meet up with you?

Downthehole

• View Profile
Weather forecast is looking good...50F with fog in the morning and cloud in the afternoon.

Saw guy

• View Profile
Friend was at Cheshire late in the afternoon on the 6th, and all of the minnows were dead. WTF ??? Said they were supposed to get more today.

Vexilar