Ice Fish Ohio Forum

NE Ohio panfish series on ice--anyone interested?

Poll

Would you be interested in a 3 tourney panfish series in NE Ohio next year?

Yes, love to fish it!
16 (84.2%)
No thanks, couldn't do it.
1 (5.3%)
Undecided, need more info.
2 (10.5%)

Total Members Voted: 19

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
After the overwhelming positive responses from the Nimi and Wingfoot tourneys this past weekend, we're thinking about doing a series next year.  It would be 3 events with prizes, and culminating in a championship at Mosquito (the annual panfish tourney).  I was thinking of possible lakes, including Nimi, Wingfoot, Mogadore, and Deer Creek. Any other suggestions on NE area lakes?  We're going to pick 3 if the support is there. We'll do one again at Nimi either way. Just want to get everyone's feedback before I spend a ton of time planning.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
Sounds good lets see how fired up we can get our members here in the north east yee hah! May the best catfish win I mean panfish sorry just thinking about last Sunday ;D ::)
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

wballard77

• PRO STAFF
  • Wes Ballard
    • View Profile
I'm in! Two man team? Please dont line this up with the NAIFC tourneys that are close by.
Ice Fish Ohio Pro Staff

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
We can work around it, can you give me the dates for your tourneys? 
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

walleyeguy

• View Profile
I'm in! Two man team? Please don't line this up with the NAIFC tourneys that are close by.

Wes you shouldn't be allowed to fish any tourneys due to the fact that you are the fish whisperer. unless its 2man teams then ill fish with you. ha-ha

wis2ohio

• View Profile
I am in just need to know dates when we get closer to that time again so I can get vacation time if need be.

Fish2Win

• View Profile
I'm in sounds great! Preferred lakes would be wingfoot, mogadore and nimisila.

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
sounds like fun ....did someone say cat fish ?   maybe shake up the lakes a bit ...how about the smallest fish just for a few laughs....maybe a 1 $  throw in... :P   
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

wballard77

• PRO STAFF
  • Wes Ballard
    • View Profile
I'm in! Two man team? Please don't line this up with the NAIFC tourneys that are close by.

Wes you shouldn't be allowed to fish any tourneys due to the fact that you are the fish whisperer. unless its 2man teams then ill fish with you. ha-ha

They are working on the 2015 schedule right now. Do you have a format in mind? rules?
Ice Fish Ohio Pro Staff

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Yes, I have a preliminary plan and will post more info very soon.

Team Wilcraft!

Vexilar