Ice Fish Ohio Forum

so much rain ???

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
oh well   so much rain is it over ???    i could launch my boat in the drive with all this liquid sunshine  :o   
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

toadfish

• View Profile
I am ready to summerize my snow blower to see if that will bring back the cold and snow.  I unplugged my vexilar from the charger a couple weeks ago and it is still warm and rainy.  Seeing worms on the streets and sidewalks is just wrong in mid-january!  Damn you Al Gore and global warming.
Pro ice fisherman, amateur icefishing catcherman.

Downthehole

• View Profile
And that's the way the weather forecasts look.....30's & 40's/Rain.....not looking good for a 3rd opportunity to fish.....
Newbie to ice fishing but loving it!

holehopper

• Thy seas are so great,and my boat is so small.
    • View Profile
Don't think this crazy weather pattern is going to last into Febuary,it may not last long,but we will get fishable ice again,I hope......... :-[ :-[ :-[
I love sports,especially one I can do sitting down!                                                                          Freshwater Drum-Life Member                                                                      Trigger-X

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
well today the rain let up enough to work on getting my boat ready .  the end.
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

Downthehole

• View Profile
Don't think this crazy weather pattern is going to last into Febuary,it may not last long,but we will get fishable ice again,I hope......... :-[ :-[ :-[

We can only live in hop I guess...
Newbie to ice fishing but loving it!

g

• View Profile
I agree with holehopper, still hopeful for round 3 in Feb.

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Me too!  I'm prepping the boat between feedings and diaper changes but still have my ice gear in the truck ready for round 3. This way I'm covered either way!!
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

Vexilar