Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Patience people

Panman · 4 · 2563

Panman

• View Profile
Okay fellas, I know everybody is Jonesing to go. Please be patient wait that extra day or two it is not worth having your loved one start off the new year by burying you. Give it an extra couple days or so to freeze up nice and thick no fish I don't care how damn big it is is worth your life. I saw a post of people walking on 2 in of ice and tethering themselves off to trees with ropes that is just simple fellas.

holehopper

• Thy seas are so great,and my boat is so small.
    • View Profile
YES, THE ICE FISHING MONKEY IS ON MY BACK,BUT I ALSO HAVE THE PATIENCE OF JOB........................ :D :D :D
I love sports,especially one I can do sitting down!                                                                          Freshwater Drum-Life Member                                                                      Trigger-X

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
With these winds I’m being patient.  Not going to try  until Thursday or Friday, however I’m pretty much 100% sure I’ll be drilling somewhere friday morning. 
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

g

• View Profile
I am in a hurry but not that big of a hurry where I have to tie myself to trees. I can wait the few extra days to be safe. Hoping for a long ice season with Lake Erie freezing too.

Vexilar