Ice Fish Ohio Forum

nice gill

Nwohioiceman123

• View Profile
Got this 9 1\2 inch gil today on a private pond.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2013, 09:20:36 AM by Nwohioiceman123 »

marinermatt

• View Profile
Wow! Nice catch, I think you're reading the ruler upside-down, I think it really says 6 1/2  ;D

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Awesome fish.  Congrats!
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

swedish nipple

• just like fishining out of a barrell
    • View Profile
I'll give ya 7.5" plus a bonus inch for the lamination of the entry form :) which totals 8.5" because that is the width of a sheet of paper ;D. I am generous. :o
Spencer Lake, Wellington, Willard, Chippewa, Oberlin

HardWater Junkie

• View Profile
    • Hale's Sinker Supply
I would call it 7 1/2 myself. I think he either hit a wrong key or most likely caught several gills and took pics with the biggest ones thru out the day and posted the wrong pic of a smaller fish. Its a honest mistake  ;D. Its unlike the guy who tried to cheat 2 years ago that cut his tape and laid his fish on top of the cut. What he didnt realize is that the 2 separate pieces of the tape were on 2 different angles. Also if you take a piece of paper and mark what 1 inch is and then duplicate to make a ruler thats to scale of the pic and remeasure the fish. LOL. Several people called him on it and I havent seen a cheater that I have noticed since. I think Im going to try to find that old post again. Nice catch and if thats the wrong post up the right one. Even if that is the right pic its a nice fish.
Tim Smith (HardWaterJunkie)

Check out www.HalesSinkerSupply.com for all of your fishing sinker needs. Over 15 different types of sinkers and jigs in sizes from 1/100oz. to 4 lb. Make sure to ask about our custom built rods. From ice-fishing to off-shore we build them all. Message me for quotes

Nwohioiceman123

• View Profile
I wonder why it says edited by David hoheisel?? ::)

Nwohioiceman123

• View Profile
It also looks quite similar to Curtis' gill caught on cj.

HardWater Junkie

• View Profile
    • Hale's Sinker Supply
I do know that if you dont resize the image Dave has do it himself. If Dave had to resize your pic he may have put the wrong pic up. Thats why all pics have to be resized before being posted. If you dont Dave has to to do it. If the pic is to big you cant see it correctly. All pics need to be resized to 640 x 480. There are many different ways to do it. If your on your computer you can go to resizepic.com or other websites like it or if your using a mobile device I use a free app called photo editor on android.

Check out www.HalesSinkerSupply.com for all of your fishing sinker needs. Over 15 different types of sinkers and jigs in sizes from 1/100oz. to 4 lb. Make sure to ask about our custom built rods. From ice-fishing to off-shore we build them all. Message me for quotes

swedish nipple

• View Profile
I just downloaded that app. Very easy to use.

HardWater Junkie

• View Profile
    • Hale's Sinker Supply
Yes. The pic is much better. Thank you very much. I would call that fish 9 1/2 not 7 1/2  ;D Very nice fish. That will make a mighty fine fish sandwich.

swedish nipple

• View Profile
Very nice!!!!

erierider

• Global Moderator
  • I have a Chubby!
    • View Profile
I do know that if you dont resize the image Dave has do it himself. If Dave had to resize your pic he may have put the wrong pic up. Thats why all pics have to be resized before being posted. If you dont Dave has to to do it. If the pic is to big you cant see it correctly. All pics need to be resized to 640 x 480. There are many different ways to do it. If your on your computer you can go to resizepic.com or other websites like it or if your using a mobile device I use a free app called photo editor on android.

Which photo editor program are you using?? My store shows Photo editor dev.macgyver Photo editor by aviary photo editor for android by balu and photo editor be funky oh yeah and photo editor tiny piece.
Ice Fish Ohio
Pro Staff
Team Dreamweaver Spoons
Orange Crush Reef Runner Troller

Vexilar