Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Ice

firefish532

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
If any one wants to know the thickness at Indian this year just let me know and I will gladly let you know. By the way the water is still soft and I don't see us getting on till mid december
Firefish

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com

JustNutts

Banker

• Global Moderator
  • With God, All things are possible. Matthew 19:26
    • View Profile
    • www.iceprofromohio.com
i FORSE US HAVING A WARM WINTER THIS YEAR- IF SO, DECEMBER MAY BE OUT COMPLETELY. wE WERE ON THE ICE DEC 16TH LAST YEAR AND IT WAS ONE OF THE COLDEST WINTERS IN A WHILE.
Scott Albrecht
"Banker"
www.iceprofromohio.com

John 21:6 He said, "Throw your net on the right side of the boat and you will find some."

ratherbefishing

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
I fished 3 times brfore Christmas last year, and then on Christmas we got that bad rainstorm and the wind blew the ice out! Then it was so cold that we fished again on the first at Long Is.
Good Fishin'

Ryan Kerns

Ice Fish Ohio Pro Staff
Vexilar Pro Staff
Clam Pro Staff

Ask me about:
Ice Safety
Vexilar Flashers
Lake St. Clair
Canadian Fishing
C.J. Brown
Indian Lake
Jason Mitchell Rods/Ice Armor by Clam
Panfish
Walleye
Saugeye

Hillbilly

• View Profile
as an out-of-towner, i really appreciate the info. Have been lied too, and completely ignored before when requesting ice info for lakes. Once folks see im not a local, they tend to get quite.
Thats a purty good haul (3 hours give or take), and its not a fun ride back once you find open water, or skim ice.

HB 8)

davidhoheisel

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Great Lakes Largemouth Series
Hillbilly,

All pro staff here will give you an honest report. Most will even let you meet them and fish with them. Hope to see you on the ice this year.
David Hoheisel

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com
Jason Mitchell Rods
Clam
Vexilar
GrandPa Bob's Crappie Jigs
Jammin Jigs

Hillbilly

• View Profile
That sounds great! Im generally up there about every weekend early ice. Myself and my fishing partner. We also found a friend of a friend has a sweet place not far from dream bridge, so sounds like we might make  a couple 2-3 day weekends now with free room and board.

By the way, i never insiutated anyone here would lie to me, just speaking from past forums and experince, being an out of towner can spell bad news.

HB 8)

davidhoheisel

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Great Lakes Largemouth Series
I knew you didnt mean us.

Just keep watching the lake reports and you will see that we will say where were fish in that day and make sure you stop by and fish with us.

Our main goal here is to introduce fisherman to the sport of ice fishing and to make sure we all do it safely. Fishing in groups is always the safest. You just have to be carefull because some of these guys will fish your holes. ;D
David Hoheisel

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com
Jason Mitchell Rods
Clam
Vexilar
GrandPa Bob's Crappie Jigs
Jammin Jigs

Vexilar