Ice Fish Ohio Forum

NEW Monthly Online Tourney.

HardWater Junkie

• View Profile
    • Hale's Sinker Supply
This summer my business will be sponsoring a monthly online tourney. The awards will be given as gift cards to my online store. The online tourney will be for 1 specie each month. The specie will change from month to month. The tourney will begin the 1st of each month. So beginning on May 1st You will be able to submit your entries. The tourney will be like the hard water tourney. I will post an entry form for you to take with the pic. These are the rules for the tourney.

1. All pics must be submitted with the official entry form visible in the pic.
2. All fish must have a tape measure or ruler COMPLETLY visible in the pic just under or above the fish. Any entry's with the fish laying on the measuring device will be disqualified.
3. If there is any question about the length of a fish at least 3 Pro Staff members will determine the final length
4. All entry's must be posted by midnight of the last day of the month.
5. In the event of a tie the prize will be split between winners.
6. You may submit as many entry's for largest fish as you would like.

The prizes will be awarded as gift cards to my online website. www.HalesSinkerSupply.com . The largest fish each month will receive a $20.00 giftcard. There will also be bonuses awarded to the winner each month also in addition to the $20.00 big fish
1. If there is more then 25 entry's from 25 different IFO members the winner will receive an additional $10.00 giftcard.
2. If there is more then 50 entry's from 50 different IFO members the winner will receive an additional $20.00 giftcard.
3. If by chance you catch a new Ohio State Record fish I will award an additional 100.00 giftcard.
Make sure you tell all of your friends to sign up for an IFO membership and have them post there entry's so you can win the most prizes as you can.

We are also going to do a photo contest each month. You will not be required to have an entry form but I ask that you please only use a photo taken that month. We are doing this on the honor system. Please remember that this is meant to be fun and a good way to share your photos with everyone and get rewarded for them.

1. You may post as many photos as you would like.
2. For the first 20 entry's I will choose 5 entry's and 1 entry for each 10 additional entry's received. From the photos I chose I will post them and then let all of you decide who the final winner is.
3. The winner will receive a $10.00 giftcard to my website

If you have any questions please ask.
Tim Smith (HardWaterJunkie)

Check out www.HalesSinkerSupply.com for all of your fishing sinker needs. Over 15 different types of sinkers and jigs in sizes from 1/100oz. to 4 lb. Make sure to ask about our custom built rods. From ice-fishing to off-shore we build them all. Message me for quotes

Vexilar