Ice Fish Ohio Forum

I can say it with confidence. We WILL be fishing in 10 days

Banker · 17 · 9602

Banker

• Global Moderator
  • With God, All things are possible. Matthew 19:26
    • View Profile
    • www.iceprofromohio.com
 ;D :o ;D :ohttp://www.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/findweather/hdfForecast?query=lakeview%2C+oh&MR=1 ;D :o ;D :o

Ice Fisherman in OHIO- FIRST ICE WATCH IS IN EFFECT FROM DEC 14th Through DEC 16th I will not be at Aquilla or Indian Lake to check the ice myself so PLEASE don't take my 10 day out prediction as the bible.

How can someone predict such a turn of events when it is currently 60 degrees out..simple. Ice is still on Indian Lake which means the water temp is right where it needs to be. Add 7-10 days of crazy lows at night time and either Aquilla or Indian Lake will be good to go by the weekend of Dec 14.

So PLEASE...BLOW this SITE up. Here is a video of me preparing for my trip to Northern Illinois what are you doing to prepare..time is running out!

Ice Pro From Ohio- Midnight Ice Prep in December
Scott Albrecht
"Banker"
www.iceprofromohio.com

John 21:6 He said, "Throw your net on the right side of the boat and you will find some."

Luvztaphish

• Please help keep our waterways clean .
    • View Profile
 ??? Is it just me or does Banker look a lot like Phil from Modern Family ?

icebucketjohn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
I anticipate drilling holes Tuesday Morning at Mogadore Reservoir (CLR) with Mrphish42
We Ice Fisherman are all highly addicted, shivering psychotic patients in the frozen asylum of the frigid"

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
If I don't have to work, mind if I show up too??  Could go for some bull bluegill action.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

icebucketjohn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Sure SS....there's safety in numbers....especially first ice.  Anybody else wanting to join is more than welcomed. 

I wont venture out before daylight... especially early ice, but post what time I hope to be in the parking lot.

We Ice Fisherman are all highly addicted, shivering psychotic patients in the frozen asylum of the frigid"

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
I love your spirit guys, it never hurts to dream
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
that's right ice is on the way just not yet
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

trapperjon

• View Profile
aww man... not fair,  i'll be at work while you guy's are popping hole's  :'(   has anybody been by CLR today ? our pond at work was nearly clear of ice.

Strongpersuader

• View Profile
Looks as if we can be on the ice next weekend. Hope the forecast holds out!

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Way it looks now, if ice is safe, I'll be there!!!! ;D ;D  Around 8:30am.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

jmsteele187

• View Profile
I'm hoping we have at least 6" by next Sunday.  The spot I want to try for crappies is in a park and they have different ideas about safe thickness for ice.  I think it has to be 6" before they let anyone on the ice.  If that ice formation chart is accurate I should be just fine, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed.  I'll have to make a trip to the bait shop sometime this week to stock up on spikes.

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
You know it!!  Sure feels good to get bait again, knowing we're going to get some fishable ice!!  I can't wait, shanty is loaded in my truck already.  ;D

Team Wilcraft!

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
I spent the evening cleaning my buddy heater, sorting my tackle, checking my pop up, checking ropes, filling propane tanks, and im sure my blades are sharp :-\ haven't had much use ...this flight is on the launch pad..... ;D ;D ;D ;D
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
You know it!!! ;D  All my stuff is ready in the garage. Soon as we get 3" its in the truck in 2 minutes and then off to the lake!! ;D ;D

Team Wilcraft!

Evinrude58

• View Profile
My gear has been sitting in the garage ready for two weeks. I just been waiting on the ice.

Vexilar