Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Better luck next year!!

OldSailor

• View Profile
Checking the 10 day forecast for up around Indian Lake and the daytime highs are near 40 and nights are right around freezing. We're not going to make any ice at this rate :( Still and all, I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!
My two favorite college football teams are Ohio State and whoever is playing Michigan!!!

g

• View Profile
looking forward to ice next year. my shoulder should be healed enough to get rid of the sling around the 2nd week of jan. should be right at early ice . can't wait. safe & happy holidays to all.             grant

OldSailor

• View Profile
looking forward to ice next year. my shoulder should be healed enough to get rid of the sling around the 2nd week of jan. should be right at early ice . can't wait. safe & happy holidays to all.             grant
Grant, that's great news!! Hopefully we'll have ice  and you can give that shoulder "proper therapy"!! LOL.. I'll auger the holes for you, and you can just catch some fish!! (using your gas auger, of course) I think i may be next as far as shoulder surgery goes. I'll try and slip it in between hard and soft water seasons!! ;D Shoot me an email when you can!! Merry Christmas to you, and all on IOF!! ;)
My two favorite college football teams are Ohio State and whoever is playing Michigan!!!

Vexilar