Ice Fish Ohio Forum

2 questions about tonight

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
1-Why, why, why in the world was Shaw pitching in the 10th with the series on the line?? ??? ??? ???  Of all the bullpen pitchers he's the worst.  He's given up runs in key games all year.  I hope this was his last game in a Cleveland uniform.
2-Why was Ramirez not playing the line to take away the double?  If he's on the line it's an easy double play.
Tito botched this one. My son could've managed a better 10th inning and he's still in the womb!! 
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

holehopper

• Thy seas are so great,and my boat is so small.
    • View Profile
3rd. why,2 intentional walks,backfired............... >:( >:( >:(
I love sports,especially one I can do sitting down!                                                                          Freshwater Drum-Life Member                                                                      Trigger-X

Saw guy

• View Profile
Unfortunately, as much as we can blame Shaw, our most dependable reliever gave up two runs that would have made it a moot point. I still haven't come close to reaching the acceptance stage. I'm pi$%#d. >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
   Yep a huge disappointment.  Kluber wasn't on his best game either and allowed alot of hits and no strike outs. It's to bad, just hope the curse didn't transfer to cleveland.
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
I just hope it's like the Cavs. Get oh so close in a year with a lot of key injuries, then win it all the following year. If they had Carrasco and Salazar I think it would've been a different outcome. They basically had 1 quality starter vs 4. I think like the Cavs 2 years ago, they just hit a wall and ran out of gas. The bullpen pitched a lot of innings and I think the last couple games it finally just caught up to them. I would've liked to see Merritt pitch either game 5 or 6. Give them something different and well rested to face. The Cubs struggled mightily the first time they faced a new pitcher. He sure shut Toronto down. Would've liked our chances better with a rested starter in one of the last 3 games. Even if it would've been a rookie.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2016, 05:06:51 PM by slabslayer »
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

Vexilar