Ice Fish Ohio Forum

3-4-14-Tues.

holehopper

• Thy seas are so great,and my boat is so small.
    • View Profile
fished out of c-5 shoreline tight,ice about 15 in.started out in the bay got 3 keeper gills,2 other buds showed up,not much happening,so after about a hour Ed and me walked towards the main lake and set up at the mouth of the bay,about 8-9 ft. deep,Ed got a 12 and 3/4 in. crap on first drop,Rick was out there he had a 3lb. cat and was catching some dink perch,we fished about another hour with nothing to show so we walked back into the bay and i took the same 2 holes i drilled earlier,lost 3 craps in a row at the hole,then managed to get 4 on the ice;Ed got 6,Gene had 9 gills,no red ears today,a few warmouths I was only one using minnows, they were using mags and small jigs,if windy tomorrow might not fish till thur.maybe try nesmith or north,fish when you can boys the end is coming,and good luck if you do. ;) P.S.fished 1.00 pm.to 7 pm. :)
I love sports,especially one I can do sitting down!                                                                          Freshwater Drum-Life Member                                                                      Trigger-X

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Glad you got out, I'm thinking Nesmith tomorrow.  Keep everyone posted.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

crappiehunter

• View Profile
hey were you the guy with the easy fold down blue shanty? i think i saw you yesterday

holehopper

• Thy seas are so great,and my boat is so small.
    • View Profile
No,both my buds had blue clams,I was bucket sitting, in camo jacket.
I love sports,especially one I can do sitting down!                                                                          Freshwater Drum-Life Member                                                                      Trigger-X

Vexilar