Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Play date 2 with the kids

beckslabs

• View Profile
 I went out with two of are labs to day for there second time that they put out pheasant at Darke County public area. They put out 50 birds on Fri. nite and 100 for the opening day plus 50 twice for youth hunting weekends and they are going to do 80 more for Thanksgiving day. A friend and i went out with in 25 min. we had 4 birds so i went back to the truck. Then i had taken out another guy as his guide and he got one. This was all with in hour of time. I needed more shooters we could of got some more birds. I will be goning again on Thanksgiving Day . Shooting time starts at 7:31 in the mourning. To try it again :)
 Thanks Dime and Colby
« Last Edit: November 13, 2010, 12:54:24 PM by beckslabs »

beckslabs

• View Profile

Looking to trade a Chukar hunting trip for a fishing trip? ???
I will have 20 birds for a good all day hunt hope the persun brings some kids love to see them smile when they watch the dogs work and birds fly. And i will help clean birds after the hunt. I do alot of youth hunts for Pheasant Forever so i like to guide kids.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2010, 02:07:56 AM by beckslabs »

beckslabs

• View Profile

Looking to trade a Chukar hunting trip for a fishing trip? ???
I will have 20 birds for a good all day hunt hope the persun brings some kids love to see them smile when they watch the dogs work and birds fly. And i will help clean birds after the hunt. I do alot of youth hunts for Pheasant Forever so i like to guide kids.
[
/quote]
This will be a fun day for some one and the dogs
« Last Edit: November 16, 2010, 03:14:31 PM by beckslabs »

beckslabs

• View Profile
I would like to know if there is some one want to go out bird hunting this year it is free for all togo getting to be time to work the dogs
PM me thanks Craig

davidhoheisel

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Great Lakes Largemouth Series
Sounds like a great time.

I am not a Hunter but i'm sure someone should take you up on it.
David Hoheisel

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com
Jason Mitchell Rods
Clam
Vexilar
GrandPa Bob's Crappie Jigs
Jammin Jigs

beckslabs

• View Profile
Dave are you going to take your lab out this year ?

Vexilar