Ice Fish Ohio Forum

spillways

crv423 · 5 · 3713

crv423

• Global Moderator
  • Catching is only half the fun!
    • View Profile
Hit Deer Creek in southern Ohio with no success yesterday, didn't see one caught. Going to try Delaware today, will report what I find.
Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com
Alum Creek, Buckeye lake guide

droptine10

• View Profile
Went fri. with my brotherand didnt get any either, saw one on a stringer about 17 inches, the water only hit about 550 cf and needs to rage in the 1000s then drop back down to around 300-400 and the big females will be in heavy. We do real good there every year, but not heading back till they release more water, probbobly will after this week coming up. Its nice to use a real pole again, not a 2 ft pole.

crv423

• Global Moderator
  • Catching is only half the fun!
    • View Profile
Where do you get the info on the water level? I searched the net before I went but didn't find much info.
Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com
Alum Creek, Buckeye lake guide

droptine10

• View Profile
crv423, go to ogf, ohio game fishing. com go to central ohio reports, click on water quality and lake conditions up top, scroll down to Net and he put the link to the army core of engineres web site, it has alum,del, deer creek and paint creek right up top, but has hoover and prety much all of them and there updated every couple hours. It shows del. is raging now but when it settles its not a bad spot. You dont have to go to deer creek wondering the water level now, its a great site,      Craig

lowellhturner

• View Profile
 CJ has been roaring for most of the last wk, have heard they will trail off shortly to await this next flood maker. Haven`t heard of anyone doing any good yet...generally great walleye and white bass spot this time of yr...

Vexilar