Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Year in Review..a message to the fishers of men

Banker · 2 · 2078

Banker

• Global Moderator
  • With God, All things are possible. Matthew 19:26
    • View Profile
    • www.iceprofromohio.com
It’s been a great ride. As warm temps and rain close the 2012/2013 hard water season I would like to reflect on what we accomplished along the way:

We built out a team of men who enjoyed fellowship on ice this year and who have the tools to hard water fish in the future if they wish to.
               We got out to pre ice fish twice in November both times catching fish and learning how to use a jigging pole before the season started
               Vicar and I got on first ice in December and learned what it was like to walk on ice and catch fish threw the hole. Vicar landed a nice Crappie. 
               And most of us were able to get out this last time to enjoy one of my best days on the ice. Todd Caught an 18.5 inch Saugeye and fried up enough fish to feed all of West Jefferson

It’s been a great ride, I have enjoyed your fellowship, and although it has come to an end, we always  have next year to plan for and memories of this year to last us till then.

Thanks all!
Scott Albrecht
Scott Albrecht
"Banker"
www.iceprofromohio.com

John 21:6 He said, "Throw your net on the right side of the boat and you will find some."

Fishin 2

• View Profile
Just a taste of years to come, already, can't wait till  safe ice !! Been a good time if it was 1 time or 50, still enjoy the tick-tick of a bluegill, that my friend will never grow old, till next time, Mike
Take a Kid Fishing, You'll need the help Carrying Fish  !!

Vexilar