Ice Fish Ohio Forum

26 inch rainbow fish ohio online tournament ????

Chilly willy

• View Profile
Ok so I catch the biggest fish I have ever caught through range ice and I don't ice fish a lot but after bringing this bad boy through the ice I will be out on it more often . My buddy tells me there is an online tournament going on . How do I enter this bad boy ???

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Go to the online tournament board, the first thread should be the rules thread, open it.  At the bottom of the rules page will be a link to click to download the entry form. Then just follow the rules.  Hopefully the fish isn't filleted yet.  The entry form needs to be in the pic along with a tape measure by the fish.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

Minnowhead

• View Profile
That is a stud Bow C. Willy! Congrats and good luck.
Throwing ice cubes in the lake all summer long!

threeten

• View Profile
nice fish!  caught a 20" & a 22" couple weeks ago.man do they fight!
lost a hog at the hole that made those two seem small.

Chilly willy

• View Profile
Oh D@MN .... He is filleted and probably in my buddies tummy . Guess I'm gonna have to bring another one through the ice !!!!! Live and learn , this ice fishing is all new to me . Thanks for all the help

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Gives you an excuse to go again!! ;D That really is an awesome fish!  Great catch!
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

joewallguy

• View Profile
Where you catch it, what you catch it on, and how was the ice? Awesome fish congrats :-)

Chilly willy

• View Profile

Chilly willy

• View Profile
Question for all u experienced ice fishermen ??? So how many rods am I allowed to have and how many tip ups when I'm on the lake ??

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
As many as you want, provided only any 2 are in the water at one time.  As for tip ups you're allowed up to 6.

Team Wilcraft!

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
Nice catch,never heard of shadow lake what area is it located in?
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
nice fish, I have pulled a few of those brutes thru the ice myself and now I carry a 3 point gaff all the time in my sled.. ;D even thru an 8 " hole its a battle and have lost some nice fish because I was all excited and just fumbled it .... :o :o
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

Chilly willy

• View Profile
First fish this ice year , will be ice fishing more . I got excited when the float started bobbing and I set the hook and I knew it was a good fish then remembered my buddy mark losing a nice fish about an hour before . Let him wear himself out

Vexilar