Ice Fish Ohio Forum

striker ice hardwater suits

fishingislife

• View Profile
Anyone own a striker ice suit?  I am in the market for a new suit and was think about getting the striker ice hardwater coat & bibs that float for $340.   Deal or no deal? 

Strongpersuader

• View Profile
I've had my artic armor I got from Mark's going on 3 yrs now. It's great. Light, warm, and floats. I see from some if the reviews the striker uses a lot of buttons that tend not to stay snapped. I got the camo AA, the other ones seemed alittle stiff to me and I deer hunt with it also. Have never gotten cold in a stand. Pros n cons ya know.

Fish2Win

• View Profile
I'm going to sell my arctic armor red suit I think. I never wear it because I have the fxe sno suit. It's a xl in good shape

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
How much were you thinking on the red suit?  Think I know someone who may be interested.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

pig puncher

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
i have one and love it. no issues with the buttons. so many pockets you need to make a map to find stuff.

Fish2Win

• View Profile

fshman_165

• View Profile
I have a striker predator suit. The issues people read about are from when striker started a few years back. I have used both and the Striker suit is much higher quality..you don't sweat to death in one when moving around (Like the AA suit
).

erierider

• Global Moderator
  • I have a Chubby!
    • View Profile
I am partial to mustang. It's the only one that its PFD USCG certified. This is important to me since we are big Erie night bite guys and the USCG will allow this as your pfd if you are wearing it.
Then I use it for the ice as well
Ice Fish Ohio
Pro Staff
Team Dreamweaver Spoons
Orange Crush Reef Runner Troller

Vexilar