Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Wingfoot Sunday 12/26

Big Daddy

• I am Big Daddy
    • View Profile
I'll be meeting up w/ a few guys at Mogadore B&T around 7:30 Sunday AM then we're heading to Wingfoot. Look for the large blob of orange camo... That'll be me. LOL.

See you on the ice.

Carl
Take a kid fishing and pass it on.

Bass Pro Shops Pro Staff
Microspoons Pro Staff

SlabJunkie

• View Profile
i may be out there also. you have any idea where you guys are gonna fish yet??
SlabJunkie

Pro Staff
icefishohio.com

Big Daddy

• I am Big Daddy
    • View Profile
We got out a little late... About 9 or so... Got a few crappies, saw a bunch but they wouldn't hit. Lots of lookers.

I think next week I'll be out before dawn and going to stay all day. I want to explore that lake.
Take a kid fishing and pass it on.

Bass Pro Shops Pro Staff
Microspoons Pro Staff

HardWater Junkie

• View Profile
    • Hale's Sinker Supply
I fished with the father in law today and we got about 30 crappie and gills. The bite really died off around 9:30. They were hitting orange and nickel swedish pimples and a couple on new jigs Ive been working.
Tim Smith (HardWaterJunkie)

Check out www.HalesSinkerSupply.com for all of your fishing sinker needs. Over 15 different types of sinkers and jigs in sizes from 1/100oz. to 4 lb. Make sure to ask about our custom built rods. From ice-fishing to off-shore we build them all. Message me for quotes

SlabJunkie

• View Profile
I got out there about 1-1:30, caught 20-25, 16 keepers (2 perch the rest gills). started really slow. picked up the last hour, on fire the last 15min before dark. tried a little bit of everything ended with a pinmin that is chartruse glow on one side and red glow on the other, seemed like they perfered the red glow charged up, it was hard to get them to bite when the glow was weak. when i charged it they would hit it hard and quick. also if you could keep your line down there the fish would stick around. if you caught a fish and had to re-bait before getting your line back down the fish would leave. saw a lot of of fish swimming, quite a few perch. getting them to bite was a little hard, you just had to throw the book of tricks at them to see what each interested fish wanted... used maggots and waxies mostly
« Last Edit: December 27, 2010, 10:40:41 AM by SlabJunkie »
SlabJunkie

Pro Staff
icefishohio.com

Vexilar