Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Where to go..

Strongpersuader

• View Profile
Taking my 14 yr old daughter ice fishing tomorrow. Probably head over to deer creek in the afternoon sometime unless anyone knows of a good bite happening.

tk7263

• View Profile
I have to work in the morning but my son and I will be at Deercreek in th afternoon.Unless its raining.

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
FYI. My dad hit Deer Creek this afternoon and produced a big fat 0. Bite was off at Nimi too.  Weather has em messed up.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
that's not good news ,  :P  seems like all the lakes are on stupid  :-\    but there is going to be a rise tomm in barometer maybe that will help.... now all I have to do is figure where to go ???
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Hope it's good for the tourney Sunday.  ;D
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

muskarp

• View Profile
Try 128th oz marmooskas  ( I think size 16) with one spike. Bite always gets tough after a month of ice. Gotta down size and go to 1lb test.

Strongpersuader

• View Profile
FYI. My dad hit Deer Creek this afternoon and produced a big fat 0. Bite was off at Nimi too.  Weather has em messed up.

Slab, was he over at the trees across from the parking lot?

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
He hit some of the trees, but I'm not sure which ones. He tried near the road, and on the far side.

Team Wilcraft!

Vexilar