Ice Fish Ohio Forum
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.

May 03, 2024, 06:02:33 AM

Author Topic: A little help from anyone would be great  (Read 3879 times)

wapak ice dawg

• PRO STAFF
    • View Profile
A little help from anyone would be great
« on: February 16, 2015, 10:12:21 AM »

I've been upfront on my fishing trips to Indy this year, post most of my catches but not always my location , but now I'm asking a favor. Has anyone tried Black Hawk other than me this year. If so did you have any luck, I was hitting the lake tonight after work and was looking for a quick location. I haven't seen a sole there or on MoundWood most of this year. Pm me if you don't want to post your results, and I will do the same. Thanks for any help. Or not

g

• View Profile
Re: A little help from anyone would be great
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2015, 04:47:55 PM »

Have only made it 1 time about 6 wks. ago and caught  throwbacks at Moundwood. If I don't go to Erie this weekend, I am going to hit Indian. I will probably try Paradise first and then North Fork if nothing is happening. Paradise is usually a good late ice spot.

ICE COLD

• View Profile
Re: A little help from anyone would be great
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2015, 06:44:04 AM »

Wapakdawg, with me being from ST Marys don't know if I should help you or not. JK. Sorry but I haven't been to Black Hawk this year. Always fish either Aschesons or Long Island. WIsh I could help you more, I know you always post your results and are very helpful. I will say we have been doing good in the reserve. The channel on the eastside of Pony Island, about 1/4 mile in the reserve. Mostly gills and eyes. Small ice jigs tipped with spikes. Spikes outfish waxies 4 to 1. Good luck, if I don't go to Erie Sunday then I'm headed to Indian.
Pages: [1]

Pages: [1]
Print Print

Vexilar