Ice Fish Ohio Forum

East Harbor

TURKEY09

• PRO STAFF
    • View Profile
 Ok here we go. Just got a report of 3'' of good clean ice at East Harbor today. They are catching crappie, bluegill and a few perch. ;D
turkey09

jumpy

• View Profile
    • www.buckeyefishingcharters.com
Wow! Can't wait to get out. It will take some time for the water to clear. 14 foot waves tomorrow.
If you jig it they will come!

JustNutts

Good to hear! Didnt think it would take long. Im excited to get up there and do some panfishing close to shore.

Jiggn Fool

• View Profile
I fished east habor this fall with alot of luck on the crappies. Do you ice fish it the close to all the docks or out in the middle or out toward the channel?? Just curious. Never tried ice fishing up there but would be willing to make the trip saturday if I had a little idea where to start. Thanks for any info.

Jiggn Fool

• View Profile
They still catching them here or not??

ledhed

• View Profile
They still catching them here or not??
I've been doin pretty good there,you just have to do a lot of sorting.Try a bead head nymph,we've been poundin the gills with them,no live bait.10" of ice in most areas except where the weeds are at the surface.

OhioFisher19

• Global Moderator
  • More Fishin' Less Talkin'
    • View Profile
    • Ohio Outdoors
I got on em two nights ago sucked today, no one is doing crap. I wouldn't believe one person without pics for how bad it has been this year, gettin fished out. I'm trying to find a new spot
TEAM IFO Pro Staff
CYA On The Water,
Capt. Jonny Fickert
 "Fishing and Fun with Jonny Fickert"

Vexilar