Ice Fish Ohio Forum

planning trip out of catawba

walleyeguyx

• View Profile
we are heading up to erie out of catawba next sunday ,we are walking out. the next sunday feb. 5th. we are heading out of there also but we will have 4wheelers then no walking. any repoorts or anybody wants to meet with us let me know

i will also be at indian sunday

mikeL

• View Profile
I would like to go, i have been looking for someone to go fishing with up on erie for some time.  I would split gas, or drive.
thanks mike
Pro staff

JustNutts

Are you planning this sunday 1/23? Ive been talking to my fishing partner wanting to just do some good panfishing off of catawba but we have yet to make it. Not sure how far out your planning, but would assume your going after eyes. I would love to see if I can make it if theres still an open spot.

mikeL

• View Profile
im open any weekend for the most part, and want to go. Just looking for someone to fish with.
Pro staff

networthy

• View Profile
I will be up there 1/28-30 with a few buddies, maroon Yukon.  It would be great to meet some IFO guys.  I have made several friends that I fish with today by meeting on the ice, through other forums.

mikeL

• View Profile
anyone planning on going up from Columbus area, or just planning on meeting at the lake just don't want to go out by myself
« Last Edit: January 20, 2011, 08:25:54 PM by mikeL »
Pro staff

OhioFisher19

• Global Moderator
  • More Fishin' Less Talkin'
    • View Profile
    • Ohio Outdoors
I think I may go out this sunday, fishing isn't really that great though. I am five minutes from the lake guys, holler if u need anything
TEAM IFO Pro Staff
CYA On The Water,
Capt. Jonny Fickert
 "Fishing and Fun with Jonny Fickert"

mikeL

• View Profile

Vexilar