Ice Fish Ohio Forum

P.I.B 1-20 - 1-21

Eyewall

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • epicicefishing.com
I fished south of Rattlesnake and picked up a couple of smaller eyes. My buddy landed some nice eyes Friday, an 4, 5, 6, and  7 lb. All caught on # 6 Gold Pimple. The fishing was still rather slow, but I had an awesome time and cant wait top get back up there. We stayed at the Black Squirrel and Rob and Marie are awesome people.
EPIC ICE FISHING ADVENTURES-
ICEFISHOHIO.COM -
VEXILAR - PK LURES
ICEJUNKIESOUTDOORS.COM - ACE CUSTOM RODS
VULTURE SYSTEMS- VICIOUS FISHING
STRICKER ICE - AQUA VU- NEBULOUS FLOTATION
PRO CURE SCENTS- GRIM OUTDOORS

phishyone1

• When hell freezes over, I'll fish there too!
    • View Profile
Very nice guys!!! I'm chompin at tha bit wanting to get out there....Cant really afford a flight, guide right now. Hoping to hear some good report about quads going out of Catawba or crane by this weekend hopefully.. So I can go for some big eyes!! Inlands lake walleye are fun but, nothing beats the adventure of the big pond!!!....
Thank you,
Pete Sekerak (Phishyone1)

g

• View Profile
you can get out off catawba & mazuric. my buddie from marblehead went out about 2 miles  nw of catawba & didn't mark a fish. his buddies were west of kellys & didn't catch any. haven't heard what he did today but i'm going up fri., sat., & sun.

floater99

• View Profile
I didnt fish but someone has a tree path to PIB N KELLYS out of MAZURICS?.I did not hear much abt wallys off catawba yet, seen a couple guys out of state park running quads.I think this wknd will be loaded with fisherman looking for eyes?. :-\

Vexilar